- Information collected
- Participation in our studies
- Requesting information via the fieldwork.Quality website
- The fieldwork.Quality extr@net
- Data retention
- Restricted access to data
- Information and the rights of individuals
- Data transfers
- Data Controllers and Data Processors
- GDPR Form
The aim of this policy is to set out responsibilities surrounding the processing of personal data and detail the rights of individuals. The reference texts of this policy is the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). The points made in this policy are defined in the GDPR, including the concepts of processing personal data.
fieldwork.Quality is committed to respecting the rights of individuals and the protection of personal data. We are committed to defining and applying the appropriate measures to ensure security during the processing of personal data. In order to ensure the proper application of these rules, fieldwork.Quality has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is the preferred intermediary on these subjects.
2. The information collected
fieldwork.Quality collects certain information or personal data about you, which is used to facilitate:
- participation in our studies,
- responding to your requests via webs forms (job application or information) or by using the other means of contact available on the fieldwork.Quality website,
- commercial prospecting, communication information, or invitations to events,
- access our studies via the fieldwork.Quality extr@net, to personalise your interaction with our sites, to facilitate your navigation, and to analyse usage statistics on the fieldwork.Quality website.
3. Participation in our studies
fieldwork.Quality offers services, and utilises telephone and web platforms to conduct surveys and collect opinions. We carry out lawful, honest, sincere, and objective investigations, which are carried out in accordance with the relevant scientific principles.
Your participation in our studies is essential to the representativeness and quality of our analyses. We thank you wholeheartedly for participating!
3.1. In terms of your participation in our studies, we remind you that:
- Your participation is optional, you do not have to answer!
- If you are contacted by one of our investigators face-to-face or by telephone, you may refuse to participate in the survey and we will no longer contact you.
- Our e-mails asking you to take part in a web survey contain a link that allows you to no longer be contacted for this survey.
- We make a maximum of 4 attempts to contact you (phone calls or e-mails).
- We do not question minor children without the explicit consent of their parents.
3.2. With regard to your personal data (name, e-mail address, telephone and other information which makes it possible to identify you) fieldwork.Quality commits to:
- Use your personal data only for the purpose of guaranteeing a scientific methodology for the collection of data (for example in order to prevent a person from responding several times or to guarantee a sufficient response rate).
- Not to transmit your personal data to any other person or organization without your explicit authorization.
3.3. In terms of your answers to our questionnaires, fieldwork.Quality commits:
- That your answers remain anonymous and that it is not possible to associate your answers to your identity or deduce the latter from your answers. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, even the client who ordered the survey only has access to anonymous data.
- To only treat your answers for research purposes. We do not engage in any commercial activity involving telemarketing or direct selling, using personal data.
- To analyse your answers in a scientific and objective way, giving a faithful and representative view of them.
4. Requesting information and completing application forms via the fieldwork.Quality website
Utilising the fieldwork.Quality website and filling out the webforms it contains are completely optional. The data required to fill in these forms is mandatory in order to allow us to get back to you and to best address your needs and requests.
The personal information (last name, first name, email) that you enter for your request is sent to the fieldwork.Quality manager of the country concerned. The fieldwork.Quality country manager will keep this information for a variable duration, depending on the follow-up required for your request.
For more information on this data, please contact fieldwork.Quality via this form.
5. The fieldwork.Quality extr@net
In order to access our studies, signing up for a fieldwork.Quality extr@net account is necessary. To access this, we require the following information: surname, first name, mail, company, company details, language, connection and security statistics.
For more information on this data, please contact fieldwork.Quality via this form.
6. Data retention
fieldwork.Quality does not store personal data beyond the time process said data, whilst still respecting the applicable legal and regulatory limits.
If you are a Client, a Commercial Prospect, or a Stakeholder of fieldwork.Quality, there is no time limit on the retention of your data as we have not explicitly asked to be contacted via this form.
If you are a Candidate for a position at fieldwork.Quality, your application data can be archived in a specific database allowing you to contacted in the future if a suitable position can be offered. If you prefer your information to not be held on file, you can be removed from this database via this form.
When you are Interviewed, your personal information will be destroyed at the end of the survey or as soon as it is no longer necessary to process it for the study. For multi-subscription studies, we keep the data for one year in order to deal with any requests for control or complaints from our customers.
Finally, cookies have a validity period of 13 months. After this deadline a new request for consent of cookies will be sent to you via an information banner at the bottom of the www.fquality.eu site.
7. Restricted access to data
Only duly authorized recipients can access the information provided necessary for their activity.
fieldwork.Quality has implemented the necessary means to protect personal data, to prevent access by an unauthorised third party and prevent any loss, alteration or disclosure of data.
Your data is stored exclusively on our servers, and never on a public "cloud".
9. Information and the rights of individuals
In accordance with the laws and regulations in force, including the GDPR and the Data Protection Act, you have the following rights: consultation, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, filing a claim with the ICO; and where applicable: portability , withdrawal of your consent.
To exercise these rights, please contact fieldwork.Quality via this form.
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer that allows you to switch from one web page to another while maintaining your browser settings.
When browsing the fieldwork.Quality website, you may decide whether or not to allow the posting of cookies on your computer. If you choose not to use a cookie, you may be deprived of certain website features.
We only collect and store information related to site traffic via analytical tools, anonymously: the number of unique visitors, the number of page views, the country of origin of the connection to the site, the service of origin that provided access (live, by search engine or social network), the type of device used (computer, mobile or tablet), the most viewed pages, and the time and date of access.
Cookie settings are set via your Internet browser and, depending on the type of browser used, allows you to choose to systematically refuse all cookies during navigation or authorise their use on a case by case basis.
11. Data transfers
The processing of all your information is usually done in Europe. No personal data will ever be transmitted outside the EU.
12. Data Controllers and Data Processors
12.1. The Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The GiPA Group has an appointed DPO. The DPO ensures compliance with GDPR within the Group, assists teams during the implementation of policy, assists in the processing of requests related to the protection of personal data, informs and educates employees.
A subcontractor processes personal data on behalf of fieldwork.Quality and acts on instruction from fieldwork.Quality. This will be under contract with fieldwork.Quality, a contract that contains for the protection of personal data.
fieldwork.Quality may modify this page. Should this occur, the modifications made will only be visible for a period of 30 working days from the modification, after which they will expire. Periodically check this page if you wish to monitor any changes.
Last updated: July 02, 2018